One-day Cruise to Spetses & Hydra islands
Escape from everyday routine and enjoy a day trip, the sun and the sea, taking a one-day cruise to the picturesque Argosaronic Islands, Hydra, Spetses, and also to the historic castle of Monemvasia.
Next Scheduled Cruises
Saturday, September 26th 2020 (end of season, last programmed cruise): Canceled, due to expected adverse weather conditions.
Available cruises from Tolo
• Hydra - Spetses (regular, three departures per week in the summer). The ship stays 3 hours in Hydra and 2 hours in Spetses island.
• Porto Heli - Hydra - Spetses: when announced.Tickets 38 € /adult, 19 € /child
• Monemvasia (occasional, when announced). All day trip to Monemvasia and back to Tolo.
Seats are not numbered. You can choose between internal air-conditioned lounges, outer covered decks or the open top deck, ideal for sunbathing!
Adults: 34 € (12+ years old)
Children: 17 € (5-12 years old)
1-4 years old free of charge
The prices are per person
8:45 (Ideal Boarding time: 8:00 - 08:15)
08:00 Boarding at the port of Tolo
08:45 Departure for Hydra
11:30 Arrival in Hydra, 3 hours of free time on the island
14:30 Departure from Hydra
15:30 Arrival in Spetses, 2 hours of free time on the island
17:30 Departure from Spetses, Return to Tolo
19:30 Arrival in Tolo
As the ship approaches the harbor, you will have a unique opportunity for a panoramic photograph of Tolo, Romvi and Koronisi islands.
Access to all areas and on board services
Transfer from hotel
If you do not have means of transportation, book the cruise with a guaranteed transfer, in a single ticket! The cost per ticket in this case is 40€ (34€ for the cruise and 6€ for the transfer).
In the morning: Departing from Nafplio by bus at 08:00 from 3 points: outside the tourist office Zafiris Tours, outside the tourist office Staikos Travel and at The Land Gate.
In the afternoon: immediately after the return of the ship, boarding a bus at the port of Tolo to Nafplio.
Snack Bar with a variety of coffees, soft drinks, other beverages, and snacks (crackers, crisps, biscuits, croissants)
Internal air conditioning
Wi-fi (near the harbor)
The Port of Tolo (harbor)
Necessary to have
• The ticket or the clip of your booking
• ID or passport
• The new Health Questionnaire, which must be completed by each passenger (or by one of the adult passengers, if it is a family) and which must be presented when boarding the ship (without it, it is not permitted to board the ship)
• A mask is obligatory for each passenger, to wear in all the spaces of the ship.
• Optional: hat, sunscreen, swimsuit and beach towel
• If you have children with you, it is advised to carry a board game for them to play during the trip, as well as a snack for breakfast
• According to a decision of the Minister of Shipping and Island Policy, there are differences in the process of issuing tickets in the year 2020, due to forced adjustment to the preventive measures of Covid-19. More information is required for each passenger, such as his full name, date of birth, nationality, sex, mobile phone.
• Weather usually does not affect the cruise. However, if canceled due to unfavorable weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund
• Confirmation of your reservation will be sent to you by e-mail, immediately upon completion of Online booking
How to get to the harbor
Tolo is just 12 km from Nafplio. The easiest way to arrive is from Nafplio by bus or taxi. If you come by car, you can park it in the municipal car park, just above the harbor. From Nafplio you can also take the bus, which departs at 8:00 and arrives at the port of Tolo at around 08:30. KTEL buses depart from Athens to Nafplio daily, every one hour.
Did you know that?
Animals are allowed, upon agreement and only if the animal is leashed. It is permitted to stay outdoors - not in the interior lounges.
We can arrange your transportation (ex. by taxi), with pick-up and return to your hotel, with a corresponding charge. Ask for information.
The cruise program begins in March and ends in October.