Nafplio by night Cruise
Escape from everyday routine and enjoy a romantic evening cruise to the picturesque Nafplio old town.
An evening cruise in Nafplio during the summer, mostly departing every Thursday, from June to September.
Seats are not numbered. You can choose between internal air-conditioned lounges, outer covered decks or the open top deck, ideal to watch the sunset!
The ship always sails from the Port of Tolo (harbour)
Sailing at 20:00
4 hours (2 hours sailing, 2 hours in the city)
Next scheduled cruise
Thursday, September 26th 2019
Adults 10€ / person
Children, 5-12 y.old 5€ (half price)
Children, 1-4 y.old Free of charge
• Access to all areas and on board services
• All taxes
• Transfer from hotel
• Transfer from Nafplio to Tolo port
• Snack Bar with a variety of coffees, soft drinks, other beverages, and snacks (crackers, crisps, biscuits, croissants)
• Internal air conditioning
• Wifi (near the harbor)
• Mobile network
Necessary to have
• The ticket or the clip of your booking
• ID or passport
• If you have children with you, it is advised to carry a board game for them to play during the cruise
• Weather usually does not affect the cruise. However, if canceled due to unfavorable weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund
• Confirmation of your reservation will be sent to you by e-mail, immediately upon completion of Online booking
How to get to Tolo harbour
Tolo is just 12 km from Nafplio. The easiest way to arrive is from Nafplio by bus or taxi. If you come by car, you can park it in the municipal car park, just above the harbor.
The Argolis "KTEL" buses depart from Athens to Nafplio daily, every one hour.
Did you know that?
Animals are allowed, upon agreement and only if the animal is leashed. It is permitted to stay outdoors - not in the interior lounges.
The "Nafplio by night" cruise program begins in June and ends in September.